Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mrs Mop

"If you put this on the blog, I'll xxxx you" she said - and that's too much of a challenge to miss out on!

We've been for a walk today around the salt pans between Keyhaven and Lymington, and although I did take my camera didn't take any photos. Sometimes it's just nice to watch the birds taking off and landing all around. You don't really need binoculars, as everything is at close quarters, and the views over to the Isle of Wight, and down to Hurst Castle and the Needles are fantastic. Maybe I should have taken a snap, then you'd see how lovely it was!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing it wasn't the f word that she said? C

Anonymous said...

So did she get her wicked way with you !

jonboy said...

The K word Chris

KILL not KISS...

Anonymous said...

I look like some 1950's housewife Thanks a lot!