Thursday, April 07, 2016

2006 and all that

I had reason to go looking for a photo from 2006 in my archive, and since I am supposed to be thinning out the huge number of photographs I have in the interests of making it more managable,  I nonetheless got distracted by editing some of the 'keepers'


Greg was always up for having a bit of fun when I had my camera out. He would always rise to the challenge...

A decade later and they are doing battle on the high seas in Pwllheli at the 29er Youth Championships. Today's racing has been tough with 35 knots recorded on the course this morning, and the racing continuing until 7pm this evening...

Some strong results considering they are in the Gold Fleet, recording a 14th and a 16th last two races... Steady progress being made which should help their UK 28th ranking. Greg, the second youngest sailor at the Youth Champs this time.

No comments: