Sunday, July 28, 2013

Exmoor Camping Trip



The Summer's here and we decided to have  a few days camping to get the summer holidays off to a good start!

Mum has not finished work yet so the kids and I got some training in at an old haunt on Exmoor.

Lots of cycling, general havoc and wild living was had....

Our campsite was at Pool Bridge just at the top of Horner Woods, it's a lovely place to camp with a river running through and quiet woods to get lost it. And although it's hilly getting out if there, it is also a great place to ride from...

This is part of the climb up onto Dunkery Beacon, quite a tough ride off road for many, but not for a girl like 7 yr old Mipp...!


3 comments:

Steve said...

What a lovely place!!
Makes me want to visit very soon!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jon
What a great weekend you all had.
I love the open fire and the discretely placed bottle of beer.
Book me a place on your next trip.
Good to hear about Lewis.

PS your blog is an amazing resource.
I spent a morning looking at so many links and info pages...Love the idea of the 114 miles joint picture diptych.

Shall drop in more often
Regards Alan

Unknown said...

Hi Jon
What a great weekend you all had.
I love the open fire and the discretely placed bottle of beer.
Book me a place on your next trip.

Good to hear about Lewis.

PS Your blog is a huge resource, I spent a whole morning looking. I particularly like the idea of the 114 miles joint collaboration.

I will drop by more often

Regards Alan