Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dawn raid

Woken from my slumbers just before seven on a Sunday is not my ideal start to the day. However the tides dictated an early start, and we had a challenge to go sailing with Ben and Tom in their new boat, so it was game on!

It was a beautiful morning, although rather still, and we had a really enjoyable sail. We also managed to dig into some maintenance issues such as replacing the mainsheet halyard.

This afternoon Miranda and I hace been out on our bikes to the park. Sha played with a little girl who was only two years old but very talkative and friendly.

Lewis has been checking out his position on the Calshot Sailing Club leaderboard this afternoon, and he tells us rhat he's in pole position. Just three more races he tells me, so he's going to take it steady to make sure he holds in to things! Sensible chap....
  
  
Just rediscovering some of my 12in singles on the web. I often pick these up from my vinyl collection, but can not longer play them since my Naim turntable powersupply gives me only 33rpm! Montana Sextet by Heavy Vibes, Bassline by Mantronix and (check out the vid) IOU by Freez

No comments: