Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fungus the bogey man

I am knee deep in the grassy meadows of Rans Wood trying to be creative, the kids are playing war games.

"Is this one of those poisonous mushrooms you were telling us about Dad?" Eeeer yes it might be, but didn't I say don't touch any of them just in case. You might as well tell them to have a little nibble and tell you if any of them taste poisonous, for all the notice they actually take of what you say.

Had a similar chat with Greg this evening who had just experienced a tortured nightmare - the perils of letting him of reading stories of war and mutilation at bedtime. Is it just me, or is it blindingly obvious!!!

I'm listening to More Physical by Mike DiRubbo on Chronos (Positone label). Just superb, and so good at getting me off to sleep...

No comments: