Monday, February 27, 2012

Knits

When we were much younger my Mum used to make us chunky jumpers, they were not the most fashionable garments, it has to be said - so when she told me that she was knitting me a jumper for my birthday I started to have sleepless nights! Well, on the weekend at the gathering to party for Nich's birthday I was duly presented with the garment. Much fun was had at both mine and Betty's expense, but as you can see here at 10pm in the evening in the mirror at Pizza Express I was still wearing her blessed jumper!!!

It is in fact very warm and comfortable, and follows a traditional red indian pattern. And on a cold winter's day like today has been most appreciated. Not sure I'll be wearing it to the disco on the weekend, but that's another story. Do they still have discos...? They probably do in Carmarthen....

No comments: