Saturday, November 19, 2011

Flight of fancy

Quite an amazing thing happened today when we were out for a walk in the woods. Miranda heard a voice from the bushes and when we looked for the source we found some fairies dancing underneath a toadstool. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I may not have believed it!

It's been the most perfect of autumnal days here in the New Forest, still and bright, beautiful colours and wildlife everywhere. Miranda spotted about a dozen deer on our walk, who allowed us to come so close they may well have been tame. She told me afterwards that she really likes deer now...

Lewis has been sailing with Terry and Kyle in the Flying Fifteen on the Beaulieu River today. He got himself out of bed made us a cup of tea and was packed and gone by 9AM.

1 comment:

Whim said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you had as much fun as Worrybomb did today for hers.
c