Saturday, October 01, 2011

Not quite in the points

Something of a scorcher down here today, and I managed an excellent 40+mile bike ride in the forest this morning AND sailing this afternoon (...and I'm still awake). Lewis completed the first race of the day with Kyle at Calshot, but when we showed up Kyle wanted to sail his Topper, so I had a chance to go out with Lewis in the RSFeva. So Lewi had his first ever race at the helm and I was his crew - we finished 6th out of 8 boats, which gave us a smile! It was probably our nicest day down at Calshot weatherwise too, sunny and quite breezy, but not too hairy. Caroline and Greg went out with Cameron (who's training to be a Junior Instructor) in an RSVision.

Didn't take any photos in the water, but I did take a few at Church Moor this morning with my phone

No comments: