Monday, March 08, 2010

Giving it some

Lewis naturally gets bashful when he knows he's being observed, so I have to get creative if I want to capture him in full flow! He's really into his music, and when he wants can produce some great tunes. It's interesting that almost every tune now he sings along, whereas six months ago he didn't really want to do it at all.

Must do some more sound recording even if it's just 'for the sake of the record', unfortunately it's just another intrusion serving mainly to put Lewi off his stride. I'm going to have to get a wireless mic and do it 'James Bond style'

Tunes of the moment are '50 ways to leave your lover', 'Lay down Sally', Dido's 'White Flag' and a Lady Gaga tune I can't think of the name of... I'm going to get him onto Paul Weller next I think!

No comments: