Monday, May 04, 2009

Camera Obscura


I think all of the kids have enjoyed playing hiding in the shed, at one stage or another. I wasn't sure how Miranda would take it when I sneaked up and locked her in the shed though, she has a tendency to screech for the least injustice...

She loved it though, hooting wildly and asking for more, ...so who am I to disappoint. No sooner I was in the shed than she locked me in and of course the fun began.

There was tiny knot hole in the door and before I knew it our garden shed had become a giant camera obscura. Lewis was fascinated by the image of Greg and Miranda projected onto a piece of paper, and I'll be honest it was fantastic fun. To see the stop motion characters upside down was just like watching a Laurel and Hardy movie....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love this picture!