Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Lycra Brigade


Greg was quick with his request that we go for a bike ride in the forest, and who I am I to spoil his fun? Lewis was keen and so was Miranda, and they all scurried off into the boys bedroom to get ready whilst I had a wash.

When the door opened this is what I saw. Lewis had found the small set of cycling kit which almost fits Miranda now!

And so we set off (with a few extra layers underneath) for our ride across Wilverley Plain and the encloseure leading on to the old railway track to Brockenhurst. We had a picnic en-route and had great fun watching a group of six monocyclists doing crazy stunts. We had a strong headwind against us on the way back, and boy was it cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognise that gear !
Uncle Tony has been out on his bike in some very funny lycra leggings !