Sunday, March 23, 2008

The draughtsman's contract


I had promised to load Lewis' picture of a Bugatti, a Jaguar and a Ferrari to the blog tonight - a drawing that he's been working on for a day and a half...

He's been working very hard to get his measurements looking correct, and the drawing is now complete and coloured in too! maybe we'll have it scanned by tomorrow - who knows?

It's been a very cold and windy day again, although Lewis and I had a nice walk this morning in Bogland - a new part of the forest that was, ...well boggy to say the least! As we waded through we saw a few Lapwings (yes, you were right Johanna!) and we almost came face to face with a group of eleven Fallow Deer in their winter coats and resplendent with fine antlers.

This afternoon the boys have been jumping over ramps on their bikes, Greg as always tackling anything Lewis can manage with complete confidence - he's bulletproof I reckon! At one point I raised the ramp, and winced as he approached it - sure that he'd hit the deck. He flew over and looked back at me over his shoulder as he landed, a cocky grin from cheek to cheek.... You should have seen me grin too!

No comments: