Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cream crackered


Dinner eaten, ...well pudding is still partly in my bowl, and I'm left wondering what time it is? Two minutes to ten, ....so it's no surprise then that I'm tired.

These pictures were taken at teatime when Greg was in very good humour, although in truth he's under the weather at present.

We've had a great day bike riding in the forest from Brockenhurst across to Rhinefield and over towards Bransgore, before heading back for an ice cream en route. Did I mention the picnic?

As I seem to have missed a posting yesterday, I'd better report that yesterday was spent on the beach at Studland, where we had a fantastic day out. The sand was clean, the water clear and the breeze fresh. Caroline made some comment about it being not too warm and not too cold - which is indeed a rare result! After geeting very well toasted we headed for Swanage for dinner and beer on the promenade. You could not have asked for a better view for your supper, and yet it only cost £12.70 for the five of us - beer was extra!

No comments: