Sunday, January 09, 2011

Y Ddraig Goch

Two good practice sessions today by Lewis, I really ought to try an record him a bit more often. Only trouble is by the time I've got the laptop out he's aware of the intrusion.

This morning I came down stairs to let him know I thought it was going well, and got into a real life pop video it was so much fun. He gave me one of those looks....

He has a bit of the Joe Cocker to his voice and intonation at the mo, very charismatic.

We had a beautiful walk from Beaulieu Heath via Dilton and over to Ivy Wood. The sun was low in the sky, and everything looked magical, ponies, cows with calves, and the birds singing madly in the trees. We came back through New Copse and Round Hill, the vibe was so good I even did a few pics of the sunset (shock horror)

No comments: