Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Tonka Boys

The boys working out at Langdown Playing fields yesterday - they had been squabbling so I set them running around the pitch to quell their grumpiness. I had lost my interest in getting a  photo of them playing rugby, but just grabbed a shot for the record, and I like the contre-jour effect. A brooding sense of drama untold!

Lewis has just given me his research piece that I set him on the design and manufacturing techniques used in the Topper and the reasons for it's commercial success. He was quite pleased with himself, and even came back to tell me he'd found an article on the Open University website with more information...

Miranda had fun earlier looking at her photos "Hmm I really did take some good ones Dad, didn't I,...so can I use your camera again...!"

No comments: