Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the trail with Dom

It's always a challenge getting a picture of Miranda when she's riding Domino, because I really need to hold the halter as he may decide to trot off... So I divert his attention with some juicy grass, but that means I have to get down in the ditch to get a decent angle on him and Miranda... We met an older girl from her school today when we were out, and Mip had the pleasure of being able to show off endlessly to her about how much she knew and was privvy to. Quite a nice afternoon in all.

It's been another fab day too on the weather front, the prickly sensation of slight sunburn on the flesh after yesterday and today.

I watched my long tailed tit again today when I was out on my bike ride, he's still busy building that nest. I have been reading Sky Hawk tonight, a book that Greg recommended to me a few days ago, so I thought I should find out what he was digesting - highly recommendable

No comments: