Friday, March 23, 2012

Lepe Revisited

Friday night and it's light enough to visit the beach after work, so I took them for a run around. The boys played football whilst Miranda and I strolled on the shore and built sandcastles. She's quite happy working under her own initiative these days, but calls when you are about 200 yards away, just to let you know she really wants you to come back (and do it all for her)

Later we played in the park and she was very eager to impress two little girls - she is an unbelievable show off.

I'm listening to Giovanni Guidi's album on CAM Jazz (2011) called "We don't live here any more" with Gianluca Petrella, who came to play for me many years ago at the Basingstoke Anvil. He's one of my faves at the mo, and I can also recommend Tommaso Cappellato's "Open" with Guidi on piano and Michael Blake on Sax

No comments: