Saturday, October 08, 2011

New Boyfriend

Miranda has been asking me if she can ride Domino for a few weeks, but it's never been the right time, but today when I asked her if she wanted to go and see if Barry was there she leaped up in the air and kissed me. I'll taken that as a 'Yes' then Miranda...

She really enjoyed herself, and Domino even seemed to enjoy himself too. I had to lock Alice (the goat) in the shed as she always butts us, and although I can ignore it, Miranda gets really stressed by it all!

Earlier in the day I had a great sighting of six Crossbills in the forest, four red and two green. It's not often that you get a first sighting as spectacular as this. We also saw piggies at Pannage, the forest being full of haycorns this year and a marvelous old Buzzard swooping through the trees on our bike ride through Pigbush.

No comments: