Thursday, May 05, 2011

Rings on her fingers

I've not posted for a few days as I've been sidedtracked by too many things to do. I needed to get a new floor laid in my workroom, and then there was the tidying up afterwards...

It's not like I didn't have any photos, as I literally have stacks of images from the last week - it's just that the day wasn't long enough and my energy had gone!

This one taken spontaneously when Miranda came in from the garden decorated with daisies.

There's some great photographs in the National Geographic Magazine this month, almost every set is worthy of discussion. In particular though the work of Abelardo Morrell, who is a photographer that I've liked for some time. I almost bought a book of his images when I was in London but couldn't face carrying it home - anyhow check out this superb interview on Lens Culture

No comments: