Monday, December 06, 2010

Top Banana(s)

You can tell from a mile off when he's got good news, he exudes self confidence, and today I could tell by the excited voice I'd be having a visit into my workroom to share it! Lewis' had had his first report from Secondary School, and it confirms that he's doing very well across the board, and it was great to be able to share his obvious pride. There are times when parenting seems like very hard work with little reward, today was not one of those days...

In fact this actually happened twice in one day, as Greg brought his English homework in to me this morning before going to school, very chuffed with his story that he'd planned and written. And so was I too...

Miranda I think gets enough praise, but I might just put a picture up of her "written piece' from the weekend tomorrow. A Clue...?

......wspnotm...thewos a lttw red hen

Got it yet?

No comments: