Monday, October 04, 2010

Two by Two

I was processing a few files last night and the above picture reminded me of this one, which as it turns out is nearly five and a half years apart. I guess I may also have been thinking about the Ed and David roadshow, as the subject has been analysed endlessly this last week.

You never really see one as being in the shadow of the other, but inevitably this must be how it feels?

There was an incident only a few days ago when the boys were playing table football, Lewis pushing the rules just a little further than was plausable. I could hear the complaints and suggested from a distance, that Greg should leave him play on his own, and he'd soon get the message. Greg made his point but as soon as my back was turned returned and jumped both feet on top of Lewis... A tearful older brother then had his turn to complain about the unfairness of it all, and was I sympathetic?

No comments: