Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A barrel of Monkeys


I was looking at some images of Lewis as a little boy recently, and it reminded me that I used to do loads of self portrait type pictures when I had my first Nikon digital camera (it was a 990) - the big difference is now I have a lumpy DSLR it's much harder to hold the camera in one hand and point it back at yourself. Not to mention the challenge of three wriggling monkeys rather than one.

Anyhow this is a scene from between teatime and bathtime today in our mad house. Oh, and did I mention that during dinner tonight (a very tasty pea and leek risotto accompanied by a delicious Manzanilla) I was serenaded by Lewis, with a selection of Spanish guitar and "Happy Birthday to You". Life definitely gets better as you get older!

No comments: