Saturday, February 01, 2014

Sitting by the fire

I'm siitting by the fire and I can't be bithered to go and look for a photo from earlier so I am improvising with a gem that I just found on the iPad of Gregory. Been out on my bike earlier with Lewis around the forest, unbelievably wet coming across Beaulieu Heath there was standing water 8 a 12 ins deep all over. It had been a nice ride although the wind was very strong and we were both a bit drained.

Then the heavens opened and the wind built up to fury force. So strong that I was nearly blown off several times. Then just as we got back towards dibden the sun came out again.

The roof is leaking, fence panels are laying on the floor, but who cares?

I am listening to Doctor John and Voodoo Queen, I could use a little magic...



No comments: