Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teddy and Topsy

Last night I had an email from Gran and Grandan, and it came as quite a surprise. We have been trying to encourage them to join the silver surfers, but it has not been the easiest of transformations. Indeed the main reason I started blogging back in 2005 was so that my Mum could be spared the tedium of trying to open photos of the kids via email.

It seemed logical to me that a page with a few words, and a choice picture would give her/them a daily insight into our lives; and indeed they do look at the blog from time to time.

Little did I realise that it would have many other uses, one being a personal reminder of what's important to me... like the one above.

Interesting website of the day - look at a photobook online

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Gosh, she looks quite pretty with teeth, I'd forgotten.