Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's fantastic, I'm made out of plastic

It's always good when I've managed to post a picture of the boys, because I can then post (another) one of Miranda without fear of criticism for a lack of balance!

This one taken on the weekend after Lewis had finished his sail training, and we had a walk around Calshot Cats boatpark. Lewis was checking them all out for the most rad trapeze harnessing and platform extensions, but Mip was happy to choose this cat for entirely different reasons.

Greg has been telling me all about his astronomy classes in school earlier so I've been telling him about the project we pitched for ten years ago to design and build the Spaceport visitor centre in Liverpool, and met the man responsible for the National School's Observatory

No comments: