Monday, February 08, 2010

Saturday's Post really

Saturday had been an almost perfect afternoon on the beach; sunny, warm and idle. We'd walked for a few miles but now we were passing a hour watching the waves breaking rather heavily at Keyhaven.

Caroline had been at a training course, and we were just about ready to come back when Miranda decided that she'd had a little accident, well quite a big accident really. A quick clean up and I thought I really needed to rinse her debris before getting back to the car, so I tootled down to the water's edge and a huge wave appeared from nowhere and broke over the top of me. What felt like a ton of water, and I was bloody soaked! Looking at this photo which I'd taken earlier, makes me laugh, what a muppet. Didn't laugh at the time though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That saved you having a shower then !