Friday, April 25, 2008

While the cats away...................


The old mans away having a shin-dig with his photo pals so I thought I might have a go at this blog stuff. As per usual he makes out it's difficult, but if I can look after three children cook dinner and manage to pour myself a glass of wine, blogging is child's play.
I chose this picture of Mippy as it just about sums her up today.... "Yes Madam. What is your next wish???"
If I make it through tomorrow I may attempt it again.

That's all folks............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sisterinlaw I have manage to pour a whole bottle, cook diner, bath 2 nippers blah blah while Alison is out on a shin-dig too! And done some pixel bashing to boot!

Anonymous said...

hey sister, too right girl! Liking the new perspective x