Sunday, November 02, 2008

Onwards, Upwards!


I think this has to be my picture of the day. We were at Lepe, and Greg was climbing the equipment like a ferret shooting up a trouser leg.

Momentarily I caught his gaze and shot a frame, but as the light was dropping and I was using a manual focus lens my confidence in a usable image was not great..

And so I have been rewarded with a picture that captures the essential plucky charm that is Gregory!

We watched another episode in the 'Railway Walks' series tonight about Weymouth and Portland on the iPlayer. So very shortly we'll be taking a trip to explore the Rodwell Trail to see what we can learn about Portland stone quarrying history. Amazing to think we go kayaking here quite regularly, and didn't know about the disused railway track.

No comments: