Friday, November 09, 2007

The Incredible Hulk


I did tell Lewis that I wanted a photo of him tonight as I getting tired of my two other subjects! Well we got distracted, what with guitar practice and Paddington Bear stories and the like...

Greg must have read about five books tonight, before I had to say "OK enough already!" Caroline told me that he's been reassessed in school and he's gone up three or four 'bands' in his reading - well great to know they do things regularly!

Greg for his part is hugely chuffed, and it's done wonders for his self confidence. That didn't stop an ugly incident in the garden earlier when Lewis deprived him of 'big bother' company when his friend was round to play. All I heard was Greg screaming at him "I hate you ....etc etc"

At bedtime I asked what it was all about " Oh nothing..." he said, "Lewis wouldn't let me play in his game!"

No comments: